This one is the first in a promised series - since I found there are a virtual ton of books in New Thought classics which address this one item. So I figured to re-publish the series for everyone's benefit.
This book on How to Get Rich is a collection of some of the most famous bestselling authors and how they got rich, or at least their advice on how to follow in their footsteps.
- Napoleon Hill - "Think and Grow Rich"
- Benjamin Franklin - "The Way to Wealth"
- PT Barnum - "The Art of Money Getting"
- Frederick Van Rensselaer Day - "The Magic Story"
- Russel Conwell - "Acres of Diamonds"
- George Clason - "The Richest Man in Babylon"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson - "Compensation"
- Wallace D. Wattles - "The Science of Getting Rich"
It's different from my mega-collections (like Troward's, or Wattles, or on Auto-suggestion) I've been making lately. And a bit of a new venture for me.
But I hope you like it.
PS. I'll be getting the rest in this series published on Lulu as I can - and I'll blog each one as I do...