(Warning: below has affiliate links and self-promotion.
But you can change your life anyway...)
But you can change your life anyway...)
Let's take building a millionaire mind. If you follow T. Harv Eker and Bob Proctor, you'll find out that they tell you that anyone can change their mind and start making any amount of money (earning, actually) that they want in their life.
But it will always, always, start about 28-40 days prior. At least.
Because the mental habits you've created which hold you back take that long to replace. (The only reason you hold onto your current world-view is that you are surrounded by material and people who support your opinions in this area just as they are. Change those aspects, and you'll change that world-view.) Of course, you may see changes right off - or they may show up later. Everyone's different, as individuals.
Now, you can (and should) take extra steps to make this easier, which is releasing (simply letting go) of the emotions, desires, and feelings which underlie that pattern of thinking. (Try Larry Crane or Stephen Seretan. And there's my last self-help book, Freedom Is)
Another tool you can use is the Silva Method, which frees up other blocks. Particularly Silva UltraMind, or Silva Peaks (same stuff, based on his last research.)
Actually, these work together better than separately. Silva helps you get into a meditative state faster, where releasing is far more effective. And both have other tools to use in this journey.
So, yes, I'm telling you to envision and meditate/pray on this daily.
Best, simplest approach is per Earl Nightingale:
- Take a note card. Write your goal on one side. (Use Bob Proctor's phrase "I am so happy and grateful now that..." to introduce it.)
- On the other side, write the three statements from the Sermon on the Mount: "Ask and it will be given, Seek and you will find, Knock and it will be opened."
Study this card three times a day (each meal, perhaps) with a relaxed frame of mind, knowing that it has already occurred. Then with that vision in front of you, simply let it go for the Universe to manifest. (That's from Napoleon Hill, and "The Secret" DVD)
Now, that's not all you do daily.
Get a copy of T. Harv Eker's declarations and repeat these to yourself in the mirror - looking straight into your own eyes.
And on top of that, there's another little secret I found in an online course for Jose Silva - get a notebook, spiral bound. Now, for thirty days do this:
1. Write the date at the top.
2. Write your goal 15 times down that page, long hand. (Yes, you can block-print, if it's easier.)
This technique was used by a cartoonist (Scott Adams - Dilbert) to get two books onto the New York Times bestseller list at the same time. Plus, he also used it to get into and through graduate school, among other things. So it works.
1. Make that card and review your goal 3 times daily with a relaxed frame of mind, getting the idea that this goal has already been achieved.
2. During this and throughout the day, release any negative emotions, desires, and feelings you have that is contrary to that goal.
3. Every morning (you can do this 3 times daily as well) review T. Harv Eker's declarations to a mirror, looking yourself straight in the eyes.
4. Write down your goal 15 times daily in a notebook.
Yes, this is a lot of work. But so is staying broke or constantly worried about money. The notebook keeps a journal of what you did that day. You could even make a grid on the other side to check off what you did that day out of this routine.
If you want to get a copy of Nightingale's "Strangest Secret" recording, this is a helpful addition. And as you commute, it's a smart move to play motivational or educational recordings as you go - by Eker, or Nightingale, or Proctor - anything which is by people who really did make themselves into millionaires and are actively helping others achieve that goal.
If you want to know more about making yourself a millionaire, I've set up a site just for this at http://onlinemillionaireplan.com
- Yes, that's a pitch.
- Yes, there's some good material there.
- Yes, it has affiliate links.
- No, you don't have to buy anything at all.
- Yes, you can change your life.
Yes, these are the steps I'm taking myself. No, it isn't easy, and No, I haven't kept all these steps in myself. So by writing all these down, I'm putting more pressure on myself to simply get this all done.
Over to you.
PS. Yes, those links above are mostly either my products or affiliate links. The point is to make this all available to you. Yes, you can find all of this for free on the Internet if you want to. Buying these products can simply speed your progress. Your choice. Just wanted to let you know.