In Hill's "Think and Grow Rich", you'll find a phrase "Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve."
Now Jose Silva had another recipe for manifestation: "desire, belief and expectancy".
You can see how these two are related.
And the third is from Earl Nightingale's "Strangest Secret" transcript, that 30-day program he lays out has at its core assuming the attitude of "calm, cheerful expectancy".
Conceive - Believe - Achieve
Desire - Belief - Expectancy
Calm - Cheerful - Expectancy
Of course, you can plug all this into what you've studied on "The Secret" DVD, from which I have a quote by Jack Canfield on my wall over my computers' screens:
That gives you the longer version, so you can see how these all fit together. They are all saying essentially the same thing. Pick your flavor.
- "Decide what you what.
- Believe you can have it.
- Believe that you deserve it.
- And believe it's possible for you.
- And then close your eyes every day for several minutes, visualise having what you already want, and feel the feelings of already having it.
- Come out of that and focus on what you're grateful for already. And really be, enjoy it.
- Then go into your day and release it to the universe, and trust that the universe will figure out how to manifest."